A mother is a person who loves and cares for you. Let these Mother quotes be ones that you share with your Mom, also find wishes for a Happy Mothers Day. and Happy Mother’s day images. Mom’s are special people in our lives.
- Mothers give up so much, so that their children can have so much
- Mother… a mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time, but holds their hearts forever.
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.
- My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength.
- Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can!
- She (mother) pushed us to always try harder, to want the best out of our lives, and to always be strong – a lesson she was forced to learn herself when we were all still young.
- Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity.
- Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first.
- Giving grace to yourself is never more important than when you become a mother.
- A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you.
- My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word.
- My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters.
- Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined.
- Behind every famous and influential person there is a driving force and in many cases this driving force is the unfailing love and support of their mothers.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
The post Your mother will always accept you appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.