1. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love. – Margaret E. Sangster
2. A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated. – Viola Shipman
3. To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom
4. No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. – Christie Watson
5. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
6. You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl.
7. Her mother would tell her she was beautiful and that everything was all right. – Sarah Addison Allen
8. No matter how old my daughter gets, she’ll always be my baby girl.
9. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime. – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
10. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
11. When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more. – Stanley Behrman
12. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
13. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
14. Mother and daughter from the start. Best friends forever from the heart.
15. The love between a father and daughter is forever.
16. One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. – Iyanla Vanzant
17. This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it.
18. No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom. – CARDINAL MERMILLOD
19. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
20. Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. –Caitlin Houston
21. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
The post To my Daughter appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.