1. You are the most precious gift life has ever given me, dear daughter/son. I can live in this world devoid of anything, except you.
2. You are everything that is precious to us, children, and we will love you until the end of time.
3. When I look into your eyes, I can see the future. Every struggle I ever faced in life seems worth it now that you are here. I love you so much.
4. No matter how old you become, you’ll always be the cute little teddy bear that I will protect and love with all my heart. You’ll be in my heart forever and always because my love for you will never end.
5. I never knew what it was like to unconditionally love someone until you all came into my life. I would give my life for yours in a heartbeat!
6. Children, we hope we can bring you as much happiness as you bring to our lives. We love you more than you can ever imagine and we’ll do everything within our power to ensure you have everything you need in life because we want nothing but the best for you.
7. To me, you’re the most adorable child on this Earth. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to fill your life with endless joy. I love you so much.
8. You’re so sweet and adorable, my dear child. You’re the most precious thing to me in this world, and I will treasure and protect you forever. I love you with every beat of my heart.
9. Children deserve to be loved and to know they are loved. They deserve to be cherished and to know they are valuable. – Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze
10. The greatest miracle in my life happened the day you came into my life. I’ll always love and treasure you in my heart, my sweet angel.
11. Son/daughter, the greatest and most priceless possession in my life is the love I have for you.
12. I love you with my heart and soul. And I want you to know that you can always count on me to be there for you whenever you need me.
13. No matter what happens in life, I will never turn my back on you, my beloved child. I love you too much to let you face this cold world all by yourself.
14. You’re my precious little angel who makes me so happy to the point where I forget all my problems in life. Hugs and kisses to you, my dear. I love you.
15. I love you so much that even if you don’t want me in your life, I would be there, watching over you.
16. My dear child, every time I go down on my knees and pray, I pray for your happiness because that’s all that matters to me in this world. I love you so much, my sweet child.
17. No matter who you come across in life or what type of relationships you’ll form, you will never find anyone who loves you as much as I do.
18. I may not always be with you, but know that you’re always in my heart and I love you more than anything in this world.
19. No matter how old, big, or disagreeable you may get, in my mind, you will always be the sweet little child that God has blessed my life with. Never will my heart stop loving you.
20. I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy. – Christopher Meloni
21. I love you all, my dear children. I hope that you all live to be 100 years old and will remain best friends throughout.
The post To My Children – I Love you appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.