The Perfect guy is not the one who has the most money. The Perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you’ll meet. He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and every day until the end of time.
Here are some perfect man quotes for you
1. The perfect man is someone you love who also loves you.
2. Man will ever remain imperfect, and it will always be his part to try to be perfect.
3. The saved man is not a perfect man, but his heart’s desire is to become perfect.
4. I once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. Only perfect intentions.
5. The perfect man uses his mind as a mirror. It grasps nothing. It regrets nothing. It receives but does not keep.
6. A good marriage does not require a perfect man or a perfect woman. It only requires a man and a woman committed to strive together toward perfection.
7. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
8. The perfect man is the true partner. Not a bed partner nor a fun partner, but a man who will shoulder burdens equally with you and possess that quality of joy.
9. The perfect man …. so tall and classy and he dresses well. He’s also the best family man. It looks like he’s really good with the kids. Basically, he’s the perfect man.
10. A woman doesn’t need a perfect man.. All she needs is someone she can trust and who won’t be cheating on her physically or emotionally behind her back.
11. “A perfect man would never act from a sense of duty; he’d always want the right thing more than the wrong one. Duty is only a substitute for love (of God and of other people) like a crutch which is a substitute for a leg. Most of us need the crutch at times; but of course, it is idiotic to use the crutch when our own legs (our own loves, tastes, habits, etc.) can do the journey on their own.”
12. “Don’t wait for a perfect husband, love a man endlessly to make him perfect.”
The post The Perfect Guy appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.