1. The older I get the more I realize perfection does not exist. And most of the time “good enough” is good enough.
2. The older i get the more I realize the importance of walking away from people and situations which threaten my peace of mind. Plus my self respect, values and self worth.
3. The older I get the more i realize how much time I’ve wasted worrying about things I could not change.
4. The older I get the more I realize that life is a series of missteps. And each of them brings you toward your true destiny. – Mon Mckee
The older I get the more I realize that stuff is not as important as the people in my life
5. “The great thing about getting older is that you get a chance to tell the people in your life who matter what they mean to you.”
6. No, it’s not that you get “softer” with age but that your heart expands to fit even more beauty and love.
7. “The good thing about getting older is that, as you become less attractive, you have less desire to go out and conquer everyone you see.”
8. “I can honestly say I love getting older. Then again, I never put my glasses on before looking in the mirror.”
9. “Getting older is fine. There is nothing you can do to stop it, so you might as well stay on the bus.”
10. “When granted many years of life, growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice. Growing older with grace is possible for all who will set their hearts and minds on the Giver of grace, the Lord Jesus Christ.” – Billy Graham
11. “The clock never stops, never stops, never waits. We’re growing old. It’s getting late.” – Ben Folds
12. “The trick is growing up without growing old.” – Casey Stengel
13. “To me, growing old is great. It’s the very best thing – considering the alternative.” – Michael Caine
14. “If the infinity of the sea may call out thus, perhaps when a man is growing old, calls come to him, too, from another infinity still darker and more deeply mysterious; and the more he is wearied by life the dearer are those calls to him.” – Henryk Sienkiewicz
15. “I’ve looked forward to being older because you will have that many more miles covered. We mustn’t be led into thinking getting old is bad. Growing old is good.” – Joanna Lumley
16. “A man growing old becomes a child again.” – Sophocles
17.“Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. Andre Maurois Age, Which, No Time The mere process of growing old together will make our slightest acquaintances seem like bosom friends.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
The post The older I get, the more 9 pm is the midnight appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.