We have handpicked some of the best relationship quotes and love quotes from around the web, so that you don’t have to . We know that relationship and the feeling of being in love are hard to describe in words. But we bet that know words will ever be able to describe it as vividly as the as these relationship quotes on our list, can.
So, without further ado, so let’s jump into the ocean of cute love quotes.
1. If you fall in love with their soul before touch their skin, It’s true love
2. The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
3. A great relationship is two things First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
4. “Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.”
5. “Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.”
6. Best relationship: talk like bestfriends, play like children, argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister.
7. A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
8. If someone truly loves you, they won’t make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention.
9. Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct in the end affection is always greater than perfection.
10. Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.
11. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
12. A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
13. Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws.
14. You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they’ve won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.
The post The best relationship appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.