1. “Don’t be fooled by their mask. Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.
2. “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.
3. “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is in black and white until later their true colors come out.
4. “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
5. “It’s better to have an ENEMY who honestly says they hate you than to have a FRIEND who’s putting you down secretly
6. “Time passes and you begin to see, people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be.
7. “I hate fake people. You know what I’m talking about. Mannequins.
8. “Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else’s.
Ziad K. Abdelnour
9. “The same person that speaks highly of you will be the same person that downs you. Be careful who you call friends.
10. “Sometimes it’s not the person who change, it’s the mask that falls off.
11. “Fake friends are like plastic, if you’ve finished using it, you can trash it.
12. “I cannot trust anyone these days. Fake is becoming a new trend.
13. “Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
14. “Sometimes it’s a good thing to have fake people in this world. It helps you find out who your real friends are.
15. “I hate two-faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first.
16. “Sometimes you have to distance yourself from all the folks that only call when they need something.
17. “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
18. “The only thing you get from being fake is losing your real friends and gaining more fake people in your circle.
19. “Fake people have a hard time attaching themselves to people who have good self-esteem. Because people who feel good about themselves won’t put up with them.
20. “Fake people will hang around as long as you let them. So, don’t. Cut back on their time and spend it with your real friends
21. “Why be fake? In the end, the truth comes out and when that happens, you’re standing alone
22. “Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated.
23. “Fake people are like soap bubbles, they pop out when the sun shines brightly.
24. “Nice words and nice appearance doesn’t conclude that someone is nice, I believe that the nicer you look, the more deceptive you appear.
Michael Bassey Johnson
25. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?
Jess C. Scott
26. “I love fake people provided they are mannequins.
27. “People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive, so be careful.
28. “Fake people are like fools gold, it can be found everywhere yet it’s worth nothing. Real people are like gold, they’re very rare and worth a fortune
29. “Everyone has two faces, but mine are twins.
The post Sorry I’m not perfect appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.