1. Mom, I know you are listening from the heavens above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I am doing, your memories will always keep me smiling. I miss you.
2. For every flower that I place on your grave, I think of all those things you did to make my life as beautiful and fragrant as a bed of flowers. I miss you.
3. Mom… the morning has lost its light, twilight has lost its darkness, dawn has lost its mist and evening has lost its sheen – every moment of the day has become worthless without you. I miss you.
4. No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug my mom again. I miss you.
5. Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
6. The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss you.
7. I wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you, mom.
8. Now I know why you always asked me to be strong… because you knew that one day I would need the strength to bear your loss. I miss you, mom.
9. Life took you away from us, too young. You will always be, our hero unsung. I miss you, mom.
10. Know I know why everyone calls Heaven so beautiful – because it has my mother. I miss you.
11. If I had the chance to meet you for one last time I would just ask you to hug me as tightly as you can, rest my head on your shoulders… and cry till my tears run dry. I miss you, mom.
12. I’ve always wished for a guardian angel who would look over me from the Heavens above. I never knew that it would be you who would make my wish come true. I miss you.
13. My room has enough frames with your pictures, but my heart still remains empty without your hugs. I miss you.
14. The only reason I don’t want every child to have a mom like you is that I know that everyone may not have the strength to lose a mother like you. I miss you.
15. Your memories take me back to the time when I used to come back home crying from school. You always gave me a hug and say ‘Don’t worry everything will be alright’. You are no more but your words have empowered me to become the person that I am today. Mom, I love you and I miss you.
16. Most people can only dream of seeing an angel. I had the pleasure of living my whole life with one and remembering her after she flew away into the heavens. Mom, I miss you.
17. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
― Abraham Lincoln
18. A photograph never grows old. You and I change, people, change all through the months and years, but a photograph always remains the same. How nice to look at a photograph of mother or father taken many years ago. You see them as you remember them. But as people live on, they change completely. That is why I think a photograph can be kind.
― Albert Einstein
19. I wish I had the power to take back every pain, worry and hurt that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you, mom.
20. A mother’s love’s a blessing, no matter where you roam
Keep her while she’s living, you’ll miss her when she’s gone
Love her as in childhood, though feeble, old and grey
For you’ll never miss a mother’s love, till she’s buried beneath the clay.
― Thomas P. Keenan
21. I thought that I would miss you so, and never find my way.
And then I heard the angel say “She’s with you every day.”
“The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around,
reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she’s finally found.”
The post Somewhere in heaven my MOTHER is smiling down on me appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.