1. When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.
2. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved
3. Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.
4. In true love, there is no mountain too high to climb. No river too wide to cross. And most of all, in true love, there is no end.
5. Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
6. Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
7. What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.
8. You really love him, don’t you? A simple psychological question, no name was mentioned but suddenly someone came into your mind.
9. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe
10. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult
11. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
12. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
13. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
14. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
15. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
16. Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves. – Wild Awake
The post Sometimes you just need to hear how much you mean to someone appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.