Low maintenance friends are the person you don’t contact regularly or don’t get angry at when you don’t hear from each other in a long time, but once you get together it’s as if you’ve seen each other yesterday.
They always stand by you when you need help. Below are some of the most real friends, true friends quotes we collected from many sources. We hope you enjoy it!
1. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
2. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus, Friendship Quotes
3. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson Gentry
4. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” – Oscar Wilde, Friendship Quotes
5. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” – Plutarch
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
7. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.” – Socrates, Friendship Quotes
8. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” – Buddha
10. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
12. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” – Ally Condie
13. “A friendship that can end never really began.” – Publilius Syrus , Friendship Quotes
14. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
15. “In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.” – John Churton Collins
16. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
17. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy, Friendship Quotes
18. “Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, Speak them rather now instead.” – Anna Cummins
The post Shoutout to low maintenance friends appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.