Nobody’s perfect. We make mistakes. We say wrong things. We do wrong things. We fall. We get up. We learn. We grow. We move on. We live!
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old not perfect quotes, not perfect sayings, and not perfect proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. We hope you enjoy it!
Remember: Nobody is perfect.
1. “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections”
2. “You are not always going to say and do the right things, and that’s fine, you’re not here to be perfect, but to be real”
3. “I am not perfect, I am original”
4. We can be a little broken and still be ok”
5. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.”
6. Everybody’s got regrets. Everybody’s made mistakes. Nobody’s perfect.
7. I’m not perfect, but I’d like to be perfect. I’m working on it.
8. I am not a perfect friend, and it is impossible not to rebuff or be rebuffed if you move about the world.
9. I’m not perfect, but I know when I start to do something, I don’t like to not finish.
10. I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect than spend my whole life pretending to be.
11. Look, we are human, we make mistakes. I will gladly shout from the rooftops that I am not perfect. Nor will I ever be.
12. Life’s not perfect. Some loose ends may never get trimmed up and tidied.
13. I understand that I’m not perfect. I made mistakes and I had a hand in everything that’s happened to me, good and bad.
14. I know I’m not perfect & will never become. Yet, I’m proud of being Me, with all humility & imperfections. Cause this is the only life I have.
15. No one is perfect in this world. Forgive people for not knowing better and learn to move on.
The post Nobody’s Perfect appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.