1. Forgive, not because they deserve your forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
2. End each day with thoughts of peace. Begin each day with thoughts of peace. Continue thinking thoughts of peace throughout your precious day and happiness will be yours.
3. Every day we do things, we are things that have to do with peace. If we are aware of our life…, our way of looking at things, we will know how to make peace right at the moment, we are alive. – Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “Just slow down. Slow down your speech. Slow down your breathing. Slow down your walking. Slow down your eating. And let this slower, steadier pace perfume your mind. Just slow down.” – Doko
5. Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow – Melody Beattie
6. “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chodron
7. The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become – Mandy Hale
8. “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” – Bernie Siegel
9. When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. – Peace Pilgrim
10. “Listen to the inner light; it will guide you. Listen to inner peace; it will feed you. Listen to inner love; it will transform you, it will divinize you, it will immortalize you.” – Sri Chinmoy
11. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
12. “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” – Marvin Gaye
13. I love that moment when you are on a long car ride or reading. And you completely zone out, you forget your troubles, everything around you. you are focused on that one thing, you are content, and everything seems peaceful.
14. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
15. If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present – Lao Tzu
16. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
17. Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating – these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything. – Wayne W. Dyer
18. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. – Mahatma Gandhi
19. Living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one. – John Lennon
20. Peace, it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart.
21. You can find peace amidst the storms that threaten you. – Joseph B. Wirthlin
The post Never destroy your Inner Peace appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.