Here are the best I love my children quotes for all the parents out there, I love my kids quotes that will show the whole world how much you value, care, and love your children. Nothing can compare to the love of a parent for their child.
1. There is no one in this world that I love more than my very own kids who makes me happy.
2. It is worth every drop of blood and sweat to see you smiling so happily, enjoying your lives.
3. I never want my children to lose their smiles because that is what makes them the best of all.
4. I feel so incomplete without them because I love my kids and they mean the universe to me.
5. My love for my kid is unconditional it means that I will fight for them no matter the situation.
6. I love my kids because they are like tiny rays of sunshine that lights up my darkest days.
7. You are a miracle and you grew up to be the most beautiful set of kids and I just find it cute.
8. No matter what happens to you, just remember that I will always be here to keep supporting.
9. All I want for my kids is that they get happy as they grow up and never lose that charm, ever.
10. Though the world is tough it is how much I love my kids that keep me going in this life.
11. I love the way my kids would laugh at the little things because I know that they are carefree.
12. They make me feel like I can become anything that I can be and that’s why I love my kids.
13. I love my kids and I feel that without them in my life the house would be cleaner but emptier.
14. Being a parent is surely a lot of work but it is the kids that make it so much more worth it.
15. One of the best things in this life is to be as happy as I can be and so I love my kids so much.
16. The best thing I can teach my children is to love like I did for them that they may do the same.
17. I love my kids so even when things get tougher and harder I will keep supporting them.
18. My children are breath-taking, as in they take away my breath because of the love they have.
The post My children are my everything appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.