1. Dad, I know you are always watching over me and that your guiding hand will forever be on my shoulder. Not a day goes by that I don’t miss you. You will always be loved.
2. For My DAD in Heaven!! They say there is a reason. They say time will heal. Neither time nor reason will change the way I feel gone are the days we used to share, but in my heart you are always there the gates of memories will never close. I MISS YOU more than anybody knows. Love and miss you everyday till we meet again always and forever. LOVE YOU , DAD.
3. Dad, I know you are always watching over me and that your guiding hand will forever be on my shoulder. Not a day goes by that I don’t miss you. You will always be loved.
4. My father is a man like no other. He gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly he loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my father was to me, and what a powerful influence he continues to be. I LOVE YOU DAD.
5. Each day, I remember the good moments spent with you, and it motivates me to do better. I miss you daddy, more than you could ever imagine.
6. Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your pictures and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, dad.
7. While you were still alive, you always proved to everyone how much you loved your family. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you. I love you.
8. Each time you appear in my dreams, I feel your lovely hands and your soft touch again. I wish you never left us. I miss you every day.
9. They say time heals every wound but losing you has taken a toll on me. Time doesn’t seem to heal the heartache this time. I miss you so much and I hope you are in a better place.
10. If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you would be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.
The post Message To My Dad In Heaven appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.