Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old lying quotes, lying sayings, and lying proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. Women lie about their age; men lie about their income.
2. Lying is the most fun a woman can have without taking her clothes off.
3. Lying is an elementary means of self-defense.
4. If someone’s lying about something small, you don’t know what else they’re lying about. I’m a big girl, I can handle the truth—even if it’s not good news.
5. I can take any truth; just don’t lie to me.
6. The thing about lying to your parents is, you have to do it to protect them. It’s for their own good.
7. When you learn that a truth is a lie, anger follows.
8. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
9. A lie cannot live.
10. History is a set of lies agreed upon.
11. I’m not upset that you lied to me; I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
12. I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
13. I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.
14. Oh, I love to lie. That’s one of my favorite things in the world, coming up to somebody, especially press people, and telling them some enormous lie that couldn’t possibly be true.
15. “A wise man does not waste so good a commodity as lying for naught.”
The post Lies spread quicker than the truth appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.