Most challenges in life are inevitable. They happen to test your faith, make you a better person, and help you appreciate life more.
In most cases, however, those challenges overwhelm us to the point that we lose faith and take life for granted. During those times, it’s essential to stay grounded and remain firm with your faith.
1. For those who love, nothing is too difficult, especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. – Saint Ignatius
2. If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord. – Nathan Phillips
3. Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. – St. Francis of Assisi
4. Never give up on your dream… because you never know what the Lord can bless you with. – Kelly Rowland
5. Let the Lord judge the criminals. – Tupac Shakur
6. The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring. – Bernard Williams
7. In theory it may seem all right to some, but when it comes to being made the instrument of the Lord’s vengeance I myself don’t like it. – Robert Gould Shaw
8. Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther
9. I am satisfied that every man or woman who goes to the temple in a spirit of sincerity and faith leaves the house of the Lord a better man or woman. – Gordon B. Hinckley
10. Your duty is to treat everybody with love as a manifestation of the Lord. – Swami Sivananda
11. The Lord grant we may all be tillers of the soil. – Nikolai Gogol
12. Lord, I’m going to hold steady on to You and You’ve got to see me through. – Harriet Tubman
13. The wonderful news is that our Lord is a God of mercy, and He responds to repentance. -Billy Graham
14. Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish. – Michelangelo
15. The sweetest feeling you can have in this world is to feel the hand of the Lord upon your shoulder. In my patriarchal blessing as a boy, I was promised that I would have the gift of discernment. I have to acknowledge that such a declaration has been abundantly fulfilled in my life. – Thomas S. Monson
The post Let the lord fight your battles appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.