1. Not only is there often a right and wrong but what goes around does come around, Karma exists. – Donald Van De Mark
2. A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it. – Vera Nazarian
3. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
4. What goes around comes around. And sometimes you get what’s coming around. – Jim Butcher
5. Karma comes after everyone eventually. – Jessica Brody
6. This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. – H. Raven Rose
7. Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. – Sakyong Mipham
8. As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. – Nina Hagen
9. The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly.” – Ben Okri
10. Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.
11. Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in. – Ashly Lorenzana
12. Do something good today and in the future, you will get repaid with something good too. Do something good. Get something good.
13. Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around. – Ana Monnar
14. Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.
15. Once you’ve lived a little you will find that whatever you send out into the world comes back to you. – Slash
16. Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will come back to you.- Author Unknown
17. Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. – M.R. Mathias
18. Whatever story you create in your life, you deserve your own “Karma” – Cocoy McCoy
19. You cannot control the results, only your actions. – Allen Lokos
20. You have to be very careful when involving yourself with someone else’s karma. – Brownell Landrum
21. When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
The post Just remember that all the crap someone puts you through appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.