1. Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it. Joel Osteen
2. With God all things are possible.
3. I woke up. I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day. Amen.
4. Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.
5. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. F. Sionil Jose
6. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.
7. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. Voltaire
8. Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.
9. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.
10. Thank you, God, for everything in my life. The good and bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.
11. Life is good because God is great.
12. God didn’t bring you this far to abandon you.
13. God will never let us down because his love is unconditional.
14. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.
15. God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.
16. God is love.
17. Seek God. Trust God. Praise God.
18. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be patient, have faith and live your life.
19. Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
20. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us.
21. God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.
The post It’s GOOD Friday! appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.