Having a cousin who you are really close to is one of the best thing that can ever happen to you. You will have somebody who will always support you no matter the time and distance. Having a cousin is also means having someone who can give you a solid advice when it comes to life and love.
Here are some quotes about cousin that you should read.
1. Cousins are people that are ready-made friends. You have laughed with them and remember good times from a young age. You have fights with them but you always know you love each other. They are a better thing than brothers and sisters and friends cause there all pieced together as one. – Courtney Cox
2. My cousins are shareholders of my soul. – Saswat Padh
3. Born as a cousin, made as a friend. – Byron Pulsifer
4. Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself. – H. L. Mencken
5. Cousins are not those we do not know but instead part of a family that also provide support and comfort. – Byron Pulsifer
6. Cousins are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. – Ed Cunningham
7. Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden.
8. A grandparents’ house is where cousins become best friends.
9. Win, lose or draw, you’re all my cousins and I love you. – Chill Wills
10. No matter how you feel about your extended family or family gatherings you will be attending. This is because now the ultimate reason for attending family gatherings is for your children to have the time of their lives with their cousins. Little kids love their cousins. I’m not being cute or exaggerating here. Cousins are like celebrities for little kids. If little kids had a People magazine, cousins would be on the cover. Cousins are the barometers of how fun a family get-together will be. Are the cousins going to be there? Fun! – Jim Gaffigan
11. Treasure your cousins, they were your first friends and will love you forever.
12. God made us cousins because He knew our mothers could not handle us as siblings.
13. Cousin by blood, friends by choice. – Darlene Shaw
14. Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
15. Cousins are friends that will love you forever. – Constance Richards
16. A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garretty
17. A real cousin is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Proverb
The post It is a shame children these day appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.