1. If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by.
2. If you love someone who is ruining his or her life because of faulty thinking, and you don’t do anything about it because you are afraid of what others might think, it would seem that rather than being loving, you are in fact being heartless.
3. Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.
4. If you love someone – like, truly love someone – I don’t think that ever goes away. But what does change is your perspective on the relationship and the dynamic.
5. If you love someone who’s an addict and their use is life-threatening, you don’t wait until they hit bottom because that can mean that they’re going to die. You have to do everything you can to get them in treatment.
6. I personally believe that if you love someone, and you get your heart broken, and you can learn to love someone else just as deeply as the first, then that is the greatest lesson we can learn on this planet.
7. I have learnt one thing in life: that if you love someone, you have to accept that person with his/her flaws.
8. You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person.
9. Most important thought, if you love someone, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store.
10. If you love someone truly, just look into her eyes. You will find your soul in her.
The post If you love her, let her go appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.