1. I am not perfect. I say stupid things sometimes. I laugh when I’m not supposed to. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I’m a little crazy, and probably won’t change. Love me or not. But I make one promise, that if I love you, I do it with a full heart.
2. I know I am not perfect, No one wants to be with me. It’s not that I am not good or maybe | am bad,I don’t know. But the reality is love people more than they deserve and then they take me for granted. It’s been happening since forever and I am sick of this thing. Actually I am sick of this world, I guess everyone here is like that and no one would ever care.
3. Dear God: I know that I’m not perfect, I know that I sometimes forget to pray. I now I have questioned my faith, I know I sometimes lose my temper, but thank you for loving me unconditionally and giving me another day to start over again.
4. Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
5. Nobody’s perfect. I may not be the most beautiful, the s3xi3st, or the girl with the perfect body. but I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. I’m Good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in my past, but I’m proud of who lam today.
6. I’m Not Perfect, I’m Nobody, I’m not Special, However, I’m PERFECT in what I know. I’m SOMEBODY to someone whom I am with. I’m SPECIAL to those people who are with me. And this all MATTERS to ME.
7. I’m not perfect I’ll never be But I do love you. With all of my heart
8. I am not perfect, I am just me..love me or hate me…the choice is yours, but know that I am always going to be just me..that’s the best I can be.
9. Father, I thank you for accepting me just as I am. I may not be perfect, but You know at least I’m trying my best and I’m going out today with my head held high, knowing that you are in the process of changing me.
10. I’m not perfect. May l annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside and you’ll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.
11. I’m not a perfect person. I make a lot of mistakes. But I really appreciate those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am. – Unknown
12. Everything was okay. Maybe not perfect, but life wasn’t meant to be perfect. It was messy and sometimes it was a disaster, but there was beauty in the messiness and there could be peace in the disaster. – Jennifer L. Armentrout
13. I may not be someone’s first choice, but I’m a great choice. I may not be rich, but I’m valuable. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away! Unknown
14. I know I am not perfect, But I am that person who loves someone unconditionally. I never got the love I deserved in return still I was holding on to us, But one sided efforts can never save a ship and at the end it’ll sink! Maybe you can’t love me the way you loved that guy but at least show some respect to my feelings it you know what I feel and it hurts loving someone so much and getting depressions and heartbreaks in return!
— Shaurya Bhardwaj
The post I am not perfect appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.