How do you find self-love?
Ways to Practice Self-Love and Be Good to Yourself – Self-love is exactly what it sounds like , loving yourself. Self-love is a choice. It means loving all aspects of yourself. Self-acceptance is an important part of developing healthy relationships.
Being nice to yourself:
– I have spent many years healing, searching and accepting the me now. I love myself, my past has taught me so much. It all happened to lead me to my partner, my love. I can appreciate him and myself because I took the time.
Giving yourself a break from self-judgement:
– My self love was easy… once I realized I didn’t love me. I choose right there to love me … all of me… the good, the not so good, and the ugly! I changed instantly! easiest thing I ever did!
Live Healthy, eat healthy:
– Go to your favourite restaurant and eat your favourite food. That usually helps. If you dont like food go to a sauna and let all the steam out of your body for as long as it takes until you feel fine.
Setting healthy boundaries.
– You won’t be lonely if you find something that makes you feel useful, and gives you a feeling of accomplishment. Foster for a well managed rescue, focus on something other than yourself, and you might find you have a purpose larger, and more important than you ever dreamed.
Don’t be afraid to let go of toxic people:
– Stay away from people who’s toxic. Go with people who can draw you closer to God.