People have suffered from broken hearts since pretty much the beginning of time.
And whether you’re ready to move on or still feeling a little raw from your emotions, reading and sharing inspirational — even if a tiny bit sad — quotes about love and loss can help you feel less alone as you heal.
1. “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them … but still move on without them.”
2. “Someday it’s gonna make sense.”
3. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
4. “It just hurts. A lot …”
5. “Dear heart, This is what happens when you try to make decisions on your own. Sincerely, Brain.”
6. “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.”
7. “I need to let go of this false hope that you will change your mind and come back to me.”
8. “The course of true love did never run smooth.”
— William Shakespeare, “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
9. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”
10. “Take a step back today, look at all those beautiful things you have.”
11. “Ever has it been that loves knows not its own death until the hour of separation.”
12. “It’s going to be OK.”
13. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”
14. “I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You’ll search for me inside of everyone you’re with and I won’t be found.”
15. “The hottest love has the coldest end.”
16. “The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to everyday.”
17. “The heart was made to be broken.”
18. “I didn’t stop loving you. I decided to stop showing it because no matter how hard I tried, you wouldn’t get it.”
19. “Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.”
20. “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.”
The post Grieve the loss of someone who is still alive appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.