Trusting in God
Perhaps these quotes will encourage you the way they’ve encouraged me.
1. Pray, and let God worry. – Martin Luther
2. We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. – Proverbs 16:9 NLT
3. Worry is blind and cannot discern the future, but Jesus sees the end from the beginning. In every difficulty He has His way prepared to bring relief. – Ellen White
4. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie Ten Boom
5. Don’t ask God to guide your steps if you’re not willing to move your feet. – Unknown
6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take. – Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
7. God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty. – Peter Marshall
8. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. – Anne Frank
9. The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety. – George Mueller
10. Feed your faith and starve your doubts. – Kenneth E. Hagin Sr.
11. Prayer is not overcoming God’s reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness. – Martin Luther
12. Faith comes alive when the Word read from the page becomes the Word heard in your heart. – Rex Rouis
13. Faith talks in the language of God. Doubt talks in the language of man. – E.W. Kenyon
14. Faith isn’t faith until it’s all you’re holding on to. – Unknown
15. Faith is putting all your eggs in God’s basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch. – Ramona C. Carroll
16. I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse. – Philip Yancey
17. Faith is a reasoning trust, a trust which reckons thoughtfully and confidently upon the trustworthiness of God. – John R. Stott
18. Faith is the vision of the heart; it sees God in the dark as well as in the day. – Unknown
19. If you wish to know God, you must know his Word. If you wish to perceive His power, you must see how He works by his Word. If you wish to know His purpose before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word. – Charles Spurgeon
20. To learn strong faith is to endure great trials. I have learned my faith by standing firm amid severe testings. – George Mueller
The post God has no phone appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.