1. Fatherhood is a lifetime responsibility with its challenges, sweetness and bitterness.
2. Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party.
3. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
4. A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
5. Fatherhood is a lifetime responsibility with its challenges, sweetness and bitterness.
6. It is a wise father that knows his own child.
7. More specifically being a dad is a diverse responsibility, and it is also defined by providing support to your partner in the glorious journey of parenthood.
8. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
9. A child looks up at the stars and wonders. Great fathers put a child on his shoulders and helps them to grab a star.
10. The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
11. Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.
12. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
13. A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
14. It is much easier to become a father than to be one.
15. Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.
16. A father has to be a provider, a teacher, a role model, but most importantly, a distant authority figure who can never be pleased. Otherwise, how will children ever understand the concept of God?
17. Being a father is the most rewarding thing a man whose career has plateaued can do.
18. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
19. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
20. He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.
The post Father hood is a lifetime. appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.