1. To my children: If I had to choose between loving you and breathing… I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
2. My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be and much less about what we would do.
3. My love for my kid is unconditional it means that I will fight for them no matter the situation.
4. You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.
5. No matter what happens to you, just remember that I will always be here to keep supporting.
6. I will always be here for you, kids so do not worry if you feel like you are lost and wondering.
7. Though the world is tough it is how much I love my kids that keep me going in this life.
8. You, my kids, are the reason why I keep looking forward to what will happen in the future.
9. I love my kids so even when things get tougher and harder I will keep supporting them.
10. I am willing to give everything I have up to the world if it means my children would be happy.
11. My children are breath-taking, as they take away my breath because of the love they have.
12. I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy. – Christopher Meloni
13. Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
14. Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts, they remind me of what’s important. – Elle Macpherson
15. My children are the reason I laugh, smile, and want to get up every morning.
16. One day, my children would grow up and become adults but to me, they will always be kids.
17. Your children are your treasure, they are your heart, they make you feel like you are worth it.
18. Children make your life important. My life is incomplete without my kids.
19. Loving a child is truly one the most fulfilling thing in my life that is the truth, I love my child.
20. My child is my energy when I feel week, my strength, my courage, and my very core, my heart.
21. The most amazing moments in my life are those that I spend with my children, I love my kids.
The post Children are Precious Gems appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.