1. A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
2. Don’t apologize and then do it again.
3. I don’t know what’s worse, people who lie or people who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies!
4. I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
5. Cheat on a good woman and karma makes sure you end up with the bitch you deserve.
6. I am not the other woman. I am the only woman. Got it? Good.
7. No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you’re better and walk away.
8. If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool. Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
9. You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me but somehow that still didn’t stop you.
10. Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.
11. I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, burned and broken, but somehow still works.
12. If he loves you, he will not screw up what you have by cheating.
13. Most people cheat because they’re paying more attention to what they’re missing rather than what they have.
14. If you know someone is already taken, please respect their relationship. Don’t be the reason they end up single.
15. The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.
16. Never start a relationship if you haven’t ended your previous one.
17. You know you’re doing something wrong when you have to double check who you’re sending that text to.
The post Cheating and lying are not mistakes, they are intentional choices. appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.