1. There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you.
2. Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.
3. Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
4. Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
5. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
6. Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
7. A successful father is not more successful than his children.
1. A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry. Because God counts her tears. The woman came out of man’s rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior. But from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected. And next to the heart to be loved.
2. Men are the ones who are given strength by God to protect women. So if you hurt a woman you are not a man.
3. A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt He’s careful with these decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.”
4. Nothing is weaker or smaller than the man who hurts women or children Whether by his actions or by his words
5. A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit.
6. It delays marriage. Men marry too late from the point of view of women, especially educated men. It leaves more women single, or marrying beyond the age of childbirth.
7. When a man and a woman have an overwhelming passion for each other, it seems to me, in spite of such obstacles dividing them as parents or husband, that they belong to each other in the name of Nature, and are lovers by Divine right, in spite of human convention or the laws.
8. Women marry men hoping that the man will change. Men marry women hoping the woman will not change. Inevitably, they both end up disappointed.
The post Any fool can be a father appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.