1. To my children… If I had to choose between loving you and breathing… I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
2. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
3. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. – Robert Brault
4. Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever. – J.K. Rowling
5. “Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them.” ― Oscar Wilde
6. The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
7. The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
8. My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
9. By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their
10. No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
11. A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
12. Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do.
13. It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.
14. In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.
15. A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
16. Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents
17. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
The post A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided. appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.