WARNING: If These Popular LIGHT BULBS Are Inside Of Your Home

 If These Popular LIGHT BULBS Are Inside Of Your Home – GET RID OF THEM IMMEDIATELY… Your Family Is In DANGER

If you have these light bulbs inside of your home, they can cause many symptoms including Anxiety, Migraines, And Even Cancer. If you have them, you should do THIS Immediately!

Many people, in the effort to save energy and money, replaced our old standard light bulbs with environmentally-friendly with the new generation energy saving light bulbs.

Energy-saving light bulbs were at the centre of a fresh health scare last night after researchers claimed they can release potentially harmful amounts of mercury if broken.

Levels of toxic vapour around smashed eco-bulbs were up to 20 times higher than the safe guideline limit for an indoor area, the study said.

It added that broken bulbs posed a potential health risk to pregnant women, babies and small children.

Energy Efficient Light Bulbs Can Cause:

Dizziness
Cluster headaches
Migraines
Seizures
Fatigue
Inability to concentrate
Anxiety

Energy Efficient Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, and Even Cancer. Reasons to Go Back To Incandescent Bulbs

1. Energy saving bulbs contain mercury.

Murcury ia a potent neurotoxin that is especially dangerous to children and pregnant women. It is especially toxic to the brain, the nervous system, the liver and the kidneys. It can also damage the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. It can lead lead to tremors, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

2. Energy saving bulbs can cause c.a.n.c.e.r.

A new study performed by by Peter Braun at Berlin Germany’s Alab Laboratory found these light bulbs contain poisonous carcinogens that could cause c.a.n.c.e.r:

Phenol, a mildly acidic toxic white crystalline solid, obtained from coal tar and used in chemical manufacture.

Naphthalene, a volatile white crystalline compound, produced by the distillation of coal tar, used in mothballs and as a raw material for chemical manufacture.

Styrene, an unsaturated liquid hydrocarbon, obtained as a petroleum byproduct.

3. Energy saving light bulbs emit a lot of UV rays.

Energy saving lamps emit UV-B and traces of UV-C radiation. It is generally recognised that UV-radiation is harmful for the skin (can lead to skin cancer) and the eyes. The radiation from these bulbs directly attacks the immune system, and furthermore damages the skin tissues enough to prevent the proper formation of vitamin D-3.

In conclusion, these bulbs are so toxic that we are not supposed to put them in the regular garbage. They are household hazardous waste. If you break one in a house, you are supposed to open all of your windows and doors, and evacuate the house for at least 15 minutes to minimize your exposure to the poisonous gas.

Source:dailymail.co.uk, lovethispic.com, ocregister.com, naturalnews.com

Follow Me On Pinterest
28Followers
28Followers
28Total fans