Stop Migraines In Just 5 Minutes With This Awesome Drink
Migraine is one of the most annoying headaches and that’s why most people take one day off during its attack. They are trapped also in synthetic medication.
Migraine headaches are not simply a severe headache. Migraines are part of a neurological condition and often have other symptoms, including:
- Tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
- Visual changes
- Sensitivity to sound, light, or smell
What are trigerring migraines?
Migraines are triggered by alcohol, allergies, and what called nutrient deficiencies. By the way, most experts say that dehydration and electrolyte imbalance are two important causes of migraines.
The electrolyte imbalance makes you still dehydrated although you drink a lot of water. The low electrolyte levels can eliminate large amounts of water coming into your body. That’s the reason why migraine is one of dehydration factors.
Electrolytes have some functions, three of them are described below:
- Regulating and supporting nerve function
- Maintaining cardiovascular function
- Regulating muscles function
- Magnesium is an important mineral providing essential function for our body. It is effective when used against migraine, because of its anti-inflammatory properties. The ailment is considered well to strengthen our body’s inflammation response.
I’m giving a simple drink recipe that can get rid of your migraines. The recipe contains 3 widely available ingredients:
- 1 cup of water
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of high quality sea salt
How to use:
Use only high quality salts, for example is Pink Himalayan salt. The Pink Himalayan salt has a lot of essential minerals, stimulating serotonin secretion, and acting as an agent against aches and inflammation.
Honestly, so far the common science has not confirmed the efficacy of this recipe but you should keep in your mind that medics cure migraines using IV electrolyte solution, that’s a fact that salt can help you in relieving severe migraines well. By the way, many people got the benefits of this recipe. You must try it by yourself.