You wanna look younger? I know we all want this, it is just impossible to hide your age but you can always look younger. For this you do not have to go under knife just follow some natural remedies and you can easily avoid aging signs that appear on your skin.
Today in this post I will share one natural scrub that can remove aging signs like wrinkles dark spots from your skin in just few applications like a magic.
– 1 tablespoon baking soda
– ½ tablespoon honey
– 1 drop of pure lavender essential oil
1. Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
2. Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
3. Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!). Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
5. Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
6. Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
7. This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards. This will naturally balance your skin.
Baking soda is alkaline in nature, so always use apple cider vinegar toner after using this scrub . #Also make sure that you use this scrub on clean face
Why this gel works
– Honey has natural anti-bacterial properties and has been used for centuries as an effective skin treatment. #Raw honey is always better for your skin, so try to avoid pasteurized honey. Pasteurized honey devoid of all the good bacterial enzymes that make honey good for you
– Baking soda is a gentle exfoliant and helps remove dead skin cells without causing too much irritation.