There are many causes that lead to dental pain for a person, which are annoying and painful .. and cause a feeling of constant distress .. It is considered one of the unhealthy things that many people are exposed to, and the definition of the word “pain” differs from one person to another.
But in general, the more a person cares about his teeth, the less likely pain will occur. The main cause of acute dental pain is deep caries or gum disease. There are many causes of dental pain, all of which are annoying. The best way to know the cause of the pain is to know the type and severity of the tooth pain.
What are the causes of extreme tooth pain?
Pain when consuming cold, hot or sugary food or drinks. This pain results from the presence of gaps in the tooth due to decay. Food or drinks enter the tooth and stimulate the nerve, causing pain. In its early days the pain lasts a few seconds to a minute.
The good news is the clove oil toothache remedy can help. This oil was used by dentists before anesthetics were available. Clove oil contains eugenol, which has antibacterial and analgesic properties. This is the perfect solution for a toothache that is caused by bacteria. Here are the directions
– Clove essential oil (or ground or powdered,whole cloves. A clove oil compress seems to work the best, especially if you’re too sore to put whole ones in your mouth.).
– Cotton balls
– 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
– Cotton swabs (optional)
Rinse your mouth with warm salt water to get it nicely flushed out. By doing this beforehand, you’re allowing the oil to do its job the very best it can since there’s nothing to block it or make it hard to sink down into the sore spot.
– Mix a few drops of clove essential oil with ½ teaspoon of olive oil.
– Thoroughly soak a cotton ball in this mixture
– Hold it gently but firmly against the sore tooth or gum. (If you wanted to take a shortcut, you could try putting some of the oil on a cotton swab and dabbing it directly where it hurts, however, jabbing a cotton swab onto a hurting tooth or gum may not be too comfortable.If you ingest too much clove oil, you can get very sick.)
Sources: coolcreativity.com, mamamiarecipes.com