Never underestimate a bug bite. This woman wants to s.a.v.e other lives after her husband left her forever for a common bug bite

When it comes to the dangerous things to be worried about, catching diseases from insect bites tends to be something of least concern.

Everyone can be familiar with malaria or dengue but few people believe tiny insect bites can be the source of some of the most terrible diseases on the planet. Unfortunately, these bites actually have resulted in far too many horror stories. One of these horror stories belongs to Naticchia’s husband, who now has to endure the l.o.s.s of her husband.

Accordingly, Chrissy’s husband had gotten an insect bite, but it was such an insignificant thing that she didn’t even know when he had gotten bitten. She just remembered what happened next in detail.

Soon her husband felt unwell and started displaying strange signs and symptoms, including a severe fever that made him sweat so much. As a result, he had to change his clothes and the bedsheet

Chrissy recalls being concerned, because she had never seen him sick before. She was worried and brought her husband to the hospital.

Initially, the doctors were unhelpful as they could not figure out what the problem was. All they could do was giving him was some medication to reduce his fever, which helped with the sweating but did nothing else.

When seeing her husband’s condition rapidly worsen before her eyes, Chrissy opted to take her husband to the hospital once more.

In Urgent Care they seemed to have figured out the source of his illness. The tests showed that he had a dangerous infection in his kidney. Chrissy’s husband was prescribed some antibiotics accordingly. Sadly, this did not seem to resolve the issue, as his health continued spiralling downwards.

Despite his physical condition, her husband continued to stay strong and even opted to continue going to work.

It soon all came to a head when his illness became incredibly severe one day. He was forced to leave work and hurry to the emergency room.

As it turned out, instead of recovering, the strange illness had grown progressively worse. 12 hours after he was initially admitted, Chrissy’s husband was put on a ventilator.

Because of unabling to determine any other information aside from the fact that his liver and kidneys were shutting down, the hospital was forced to send him to specialists.

It was there that his true diagnosis was revealed – a disease called Babesia – also known as Nuttalia. This is a disease spread by tick bites.

Unfortunately, the illness usually has f.a.t.a.l effects due to how it attacks the red blood cells in the victim’s body.

Finally with a proper diagnosis, progress could be made.

Chrissy and her husband was initially hopeful, but that hope was short-lived. At 4:30am, Chrissy got a call from the hospital informing her about her husband’s deteriorating condition.

Soon, she received a bombshell – her husband had p.a.s.s.e.d away.

Filled with frustration and anger at the tick’s bite that t.o.o.k her husband away and left her son fatherless, Chrissy swore to share her story.

She hopes that by educating more people about this, fewer t.r.a.g.e.d.i.e.s like this will occur.


Follow Me On Pinterest
39Total fans