Many people consume this “healthy” drink daily without knowing it’ll destroy thyroid and be linked to breast cancer!
Numerous people have recently switched to soy milk with the goal to eat healthier. This milk does not contain lactose, unlike cow milk, so it is a good alternative for people who are intolerant to lactose and for vegans.
Fortified soy milk is low in cholesterol and saturated fats, and high in calcium, iron, protein, B vitamins. Yet, research indicates that the consumption of soy milk seriously endangers health.’
The ingredients in soy milk are:
Soy milk (Filtered water, whole soybeans)
Vitamin A palmitate
You are probably familiar with most of them, but when it comes to carrageenan, you need to know that it belongs to a family of linear sulfated polysaccharides which are extracted from red edible seaweeds.
They are often used in the food industry due to their stabilizing, gelling, and thickening properties.
Not only is the body not able to digest carageenan, it has no nutritional value whatsoever. Even though it’s derived from a natural source, it’s destructive to the immune system. It triggers a negative immune response that causes inflammation. Research has linked carrageenan to a higher rate of colon ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ , along with gastrointestinal inflammation that can cause IBS, spastic colon, chronic diarrhea and inflammatory bowel disease.
While the type of food you decide to put into your body is a personal choice, being informed is the best way to make a decision that benefits your health. Soy milk has been a topic of controversy for years, but there is a significant amount of evidence that proves it can have harmful affects on the body.
We give you 10 good reasons to limit or avoid soy milk:
– Soy foods are rich in aluminum, which is toxic to the body and has seriously negative effects the kidneys and the nervous system, and it’s been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
– Soy is rich in plant estrogens known as phytoestrogens, which disrupt endocrine function and causes infertility and breast ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ in women.
– Soybeans are loaded with toxins that affect estrogen levels, so the consumption of 2 glasses daily greatly alter the hormones in a woman’s body, disrupting the menstrual cycle.
– Soy contains toxic isoflavones – genistein and daidzein, which trigger the growth of existing breast ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ .
– Soybeans and soy products are rich in phytic acid, which inhibits the assimilation of zinc, copper, calcium, magnesium, and iron.
– Soy foods are rich in goitrogens which inhibit the production of thyroid hormones.
– Soybeans are rich in haemagglutinin, which is a clot-promoting substance that makes red blood cells to clump together.
– Nitrates, which are potent carcinogens, are formed during the spray-drying process.
– Approximately 99% of soy is genetically modified, so it is extremely high in pesticides.
– During the process of production of soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, the fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures, which makes them harmful for human digestion.
Source: davidwolfe.com, omanday.com