Constipation is usually a result of an unhealthy lifestyle like consuming over-processed foods, having a low fiber diet, lack of physical activity and inadequate water intake. There are also certain medications or conditions like IBS, hypothyroidism and pregnancy that can trigger constipation. Even then, there is a percentage of people who have the right diet and none of the listed conditions and still suffer from constipation or irregular bowel habits.
To solve this problem, this fine beverage based on seasonal foods can help
– 1 large pear
– 100 ml almond milk
– 50 g low-fat yogurt
– 50 g of oat flakes
– ½ tablespoon honey
– 1 tablespoon almond butter
– ½ tablespoon grated ginger
– Pinch of cinnamon
– Step 1: Wash the pear good, remove the seeds and chop it into cubes.
– Step 2: Place them in a blender and add the oat flakes, milk, yogurt, honey, butter and ginger.
– Step 3: Blend until you get smooth mixture.
Serve with pinch of cinnamon sprinkled on top. Cheers!