Relationships are definitely not as simple as they look in Hollywood movies. An amorous look, butterflies in the stomach, a pure heart – it’s more about amorousness than love. Every woman wants to find a man who whose feelings will last across time.
Ladies, today we will tell you 25 things that a man who’s COMPLETELY hooked on you will do
1. He actually listens when you give him a 20-minute-long play-by-play of a dramatic situation with your work frenemy.
2. He doesn’t suggest you go brush your teeth before he kisses you good morning.
3. He initiates cuddling that doesn’t lead to s.e.x.
4. He’s introduced you to all his friends—and when you met them, they already knew where you work.
5. He’s introduced you to his parents (or wants to).
6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or “I’m thinking about you.”
7. He never misses the chance to tell you “Good night,” even if he’s out with the guys.
8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”
9. He puts you first. Think: accepting the invite to your friend’s engagement party on the night his favorite team is playing—without so much as a mention of it.
10. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.
11. Forget talking about tomorrow, he’ll say things like, “Next summer, we should…” and doesn’t hesitate to put plans on the books for months in advance.
12. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.
13. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you.
14. He asks to sign the cards you send to your mother.
15. When you’re in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.
16. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his direction, and this man can’t stay mad at you.
17. Whether he’s prepping for a big meeting or simply picking out his tie, he likes to get your opinion.
18. He cares whether you o.r.g.a.s.m—and learns what it takes to make it happen.
19. That thing you mentioned in passing you just had to have? Don’t buy it—he already snagged two for you.
20. He’s bookmarked a GIFs site so he can randomly send you messages that make you smile.
21. He puts his phone away when you’re around.
22. He teases you in ways that feel funny, not mean.
23. He’s saved every card and note you’ve ever given him. Heck, he even has a sliver of wrapping paper from your first-ever gift exchange.
24. He tells everyone he knows when you have a life achievement of any kind.
25. He says, “I love you” every day, and you believe him.