When the world around you is constantly spinning, your life becomes pretty difficult — you can’t drive, can’t work, and simply can’t walk around without the fear of falling down. In most cases, this feeling of dizziness stems from problems with your inner ear where particles have started shifting because of your movements. But if you keep these particles in order, you’ll be able to get rid of vertigo and return the sense of stability to your brain.
Here are 4 of the most effective tricks that will help you fix dizziness in just 5 minutes.
1. Apply pressure to your wrist.
Pericardium, or P6, is a point located on your inner forearm, 3 finger-widths below your wrist between the 2 tendons. Stimulate this area for 4-5 seconds to get relief from vertigo and nausea.
2. Press the inner ear point on your foot.
This small point is located on the top of your foot between the fourth and pinky toe. To reduce dizziness, massage this point on both of your feet with the knuckle of your index finger for 30 seconds.
3. Maintain a fixed gaze.
– Look straight ahead and focus on a small colored square or a button held at eye level in front of you.
– Focus on this spot and wait for your dizziness to stop.
Maintaining your gaze on the target, start to slowly move your head from side to side.
– Gradually increase the speed of your head movement. But if you start feeling too dizzy, slow down.
– Continue moving your head for a minute.
4. Back rub
Getting a back rub can likewise help decrease the mixed up inclination that you have as it enacts the weight indicates in your body help get more blood and oxygen streaming. In addition to the fact that this is useful for your mixed up spells, yet it can likewise make your body feel progressively loosened up which is useful to your wellbeing., particularly when it is activated via nausea.