When people hear the word intimate, they often think that it only relates to bedroom conversation, but intimate questions can cover a much wider spectrum. They can concern anything from your childhood dreams to how your partner pictures your future together. Examine intimate questions to ask your lover about a wide array of topics.
1. Ideally (and a bit realistically, too), how often would you like for us to be intimate?
2. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a relationship?
3. How and where do you like to be touched?
4. What’s a strong opinion you used to hold that you turned out to be totally wrong about?
5. What are some things I can do outside of the bedroom to keep the feelings of intimacy going all day?
6. What could I do to make you happier in this relationship?
7. What are your thoughts on toys?
8. Is there anything we haven’t tried that you’d like to?
9. What aspect of yourself are you most insecure about?
10. What’s something you’ve been curious about trying in bed?
11. Do you look at other men (women)?
12. How would you respond if my appearance drastically changed, either overnight (new haircut and different hair color, for example) or over time (more/less muscle, weight gain/loss)?
13. What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
14. Do you think we were so destined to be together, that if we hadn’t decided to date when we did and lost touch, we’d run into each other again?
15. If you had to choose, would you rather receive a gift or have someone do something nice or helpful for you?
16. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
17. What’s one hurdle that was very difficult for you to overcome?
18. Where would you like me to kiss you?
19. What’s something you want to know about me but have been too scared to ask?
20. What was the longest hour of your life?