You can break down a woman temporarily, but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself, and come back stronger than ever.
1. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else. – Unknown
2. She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow. – R. G. Moon
3. She may be broken for a while, but that’s ok. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around. – JmStorm
4. She is a queen. Her soul is royalty. – Adrian Michael
5. She’s proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel. – R. H. Sin
6. The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own. – R. H. Sin
7. What made her strong was despite the million things that hurt her, she spoke of nothing. Nothing but happiness. – J. A.
8. Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her. – Sylvester McNutt III
10. She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again. – JmStorm
11. She is kind but strong, and that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness and force her to show her strength. – JmStorm
12. She is full of wounds riddled with scars, but she is still standing and she is still beautiful. – R. H. Sin
13. And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. – Mark Anthony
14. There’s fire in her… If loved correctly, she will warm your entire home. If abused, she will burn it down. – Anonymous
The post A real woman will always pick up the pieces appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.