Pepper, salt and lemon: a miracle cure!
Pepper, salt and lemon may make a very tasty salad dressing, but can also be used for many other purposes. These three ingredients, combined or individually, can solve different ailments.
Combination of lemon, pepper and salt
Lemon juice is used in traditional medicine as a diaphoretic and diuretic, as a gargle, lotion and tonic. Salt is indispensable for the body, just like water and oxygen. Your body requires salt to function normally, however excessive salt can cause stress on the heart. It is better to use Himalayan salt instead of regular table salt. Black pepper has also been used as a traditional medicine for a long time. It is therefore not surprising that this combination can help in combating the following ailments.
1. Nausea – All you will need to do is to add into a glass of warm water one teaspoon of black pepper and one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. And after that you should drink it slowly for the best results.
2. Stuffy nose – To solve the problem with stuffy nose you should prepare yourself a powder from mixing the same amounts of cinnamon, cardamom seeds, cumin and black pepper. You should smell the mixture slowly.
3. Toothache – If you want to solve the problem with aching teeth all you will need to do is to apply a mixture on your sore tooth that is made of ½ teaspoon of ground pepper and the same amount of clove oil.
4. Cold and flu – Into a larger cup of boiled water squeeze ½ lemon and let the pulp and peel steep in the water for about 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes you will need to remove the lemon and organic raw honey should be added. Until you notice improvements drink from it.
5. Sore throat – Into a glass of warm water add ½ teaspoon of black pepper, the same amount of sea salt and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and mix well. With the received mixture gargle a few times daily and this way you will not only soothe a sore throat but you will prevent coughing as well.
6. Canker sores – If you want to improve the healing of the mucous membranes in your mouth you will need to dissolve 1 tablespoon of Himalayan salt into a cup of warm water and after every meal to swish it around your mouth.
7. Asthma attack – If you suffer from asthma then you should always have mixture of 2 clove buds, 10 grains of pepper and 15 basil leaves and a cup of warm water near you. When you add all the ingredients into the warm water wait for around 15 to 20 minutes until it cools down and after that with a lid strain into a glass jar. At the end add 2 tablespoons of raw honey and you can take it with milk if you want. You can keep this remedy for 14 days into the refrigerator.
8. Clear gallstones – Today most of the cases with gallstones are solved by surgical way because they do not know the following method: 3 parts of olive oil, 1 part of black pepper and 1 part of lemon should be consumed to dissolve the stones by the natural way.
Sources: tips-and-tricks.co, hive.blog