Dogs are amazing creatures. Loyal, funny, affectionate, kind, playful, and so much more. They really know how to brighten our day and charm our hearts like no other animal. And they can also display an almost psychic sense of when something is wrong, jumping into action to protect or comfort us in our time of need Then there are those other times when they can be utterly oblivious to the situation. When they fail to “read the room” and just do their own thing. These moments can happen when we are taking a nap, trying to work, or even using the bathroom.
Dogs simply do not understand the concept of personal space, and here are 15 photos that prove it.
1. Hey, whatcha doowin?
2. We figured you were lonely just sitting in here.
3. Is this face taken?
4. He’s found the perfect dog bed!
5. Don’t move, stay still. I’m about to drift off…
6. Full-body kitty pillow!
7. Maybe she won’t notice?
8. It’s plain to see who’s the boss here.
9. Nothing like doggie kisses in the morning!
10. This wasn’t what we had in mind when we asked him to babysit…
11. They say three’s a crowd, but what do they know, right guys?
12. Cats are a dog’s best pillow!
13. 13 hours to go? Do me a favor? Wake me when we get there?
14. I just love this chair!
15. Inform the butler that I’m ready to dine.
Please share this story with your friends and family.
Source: The Mind Circle