12 Things Women Do That Men Find Deeply Annoying
Women always have a string of complaints against their male partners about a number of things, from their messy bedroom to forgetting the day they first drank water together. Sure, men are borderline idiots, but women can really get on their nerves.
For women who want to know which of his habits qualify as annoying, here’s a list:
1. Your habit of asking his opinion on your appearance every time you wear a new dress or while out on a date with him. The poor man is caught in a trap because no matter what he says, she won’t believe it.
2. His habit of constantly talking and especially telling her too much about his friends, his secrets, his partners and what great couples they are. Men find this annoying because they have nothing to do with these secrets about their friends.
3. Men usually hate it when a woman refuses to give any suggestions even when asked, such as to order a dessert or choose a movie, but don’t hesitate to criticize them if the dessert turns out to be bad.
4. It is very irritating when women keep quiet and deny that something is wrong when they are upset. They somehow expect men to read their minds and understand what the reason behind their bad mood is.
5. Nobody likes to be compared with their partner’s ex. But women usually do this, especially when they are excited or upset about a similar situation they may have encountered in their previous relationship.
6. Women tend to be or act suspicious about their partner’s actions. It could be for something as simple as a night out with friends or a date with a female colleague.
7. Men just hate it when women share everything about their sex life with their girlfriends. How can a man feel comfortable knowing that there are other women out there who know what’s going on in the bedroom?
8. Women constantly pester the man to save money or to invest in something for his future. But then they turn around and say, “you don’t have to work so hard, there’s your whole life left ahead of you to make money.”
9. Women never hesitate before making a judgment about his friends and telling him that he spends too much time drinking with his friends and wasting all his money.
10. Make an anniversary of everything, whether it’s the first time holding hands, the first date or the first kiss, and make it a big deal if he happens to forget these days.
11. Trying to hug or kiss him when he is trying to work on an important project or when he is on a call with a client can be exasperating.
12. No matter how and where the argument started, women don’t hesitate to mention the past and point out all the mistakes to make men feel guilty.